PROTECT YOUR FACTORY WARRANTY
Lindsay Collision is held to a higher standard for VW Certified collision repair, and when you choose to work with us, you’re working with a team that has over 50 years of auto body repair experience.
Taking your car to a VW Certified Collision Repair Facility (CCRF) helps ensure:
- Trained employees, certified in Volkswagen collision repair, perform the work on your vehicle
- All services will follow strict, mandated repair procedures per Volkswagen standards
- Wherever feasible, the facility will use Genuine Volkswagen Parts
- Employees have access to exclusive Volkswagen technical tools and repair information
- All vehicle warranties will be maintained
Using original VW parts for repairs helps in many ways. First, using OEM parts can ensure proper fit and part function as it relates to vehicle safety. External parts are an integral part of some safety systems built into your VW. Airbag sensors, crash avoidance, and other systems that help protect you can be used in different ways. Using anything other than OEM parts may jeopardize that safety.
And, when we use original parts, you maintain your original factory warranty.
We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all repairs, and we can work directly with your insurance company. We have several insurance partners with long-standing relationships to help expedite your claims and repair process.
Call or visit our Lindsay Collision – Manassas location today for your free estimate and Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair appraisal.
We understand you have a choice when it comes to collision repair and we encourage you to read our reviews from our wonderful customers!