We Are Committed To The Environment.
Health, safety, and environmental protection are of the utmost importance to Lindsay Collision Center. We make certain our repair processes and equipment meet the highest standards. We never stop searching for ways to protect the environment while also leading the industry by example. Here’s a few things that Lindsay Collision does to help protect our employees and customers with our commitment to the community and the environment:
- We’ve pioneered the use of water-based paint versus solvent-based paint for significant reductions in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Hazardous Air Pollutants. Whenever possible, we opt for water-based paints.
- Our solvent-based paint center uses solvent recyclers that eliminate all hazardous paint waste. Many paints are still solvent-based for the best results, such as primers, sealers and clearcoats.
- Our technicians are ASE Refrigerant Recovery and Recycling Certified to exceed industry standards and regulatory requirements for refrigerant recovery and recycling.
- Our vacuum-assist sanding removes over 90% of the dust from today’s sanding and finishing processes.
- Our paint center utilizes the latest spray booth technology, enabling the capture of 98% of all paint particulates during both the spray and bake cycles.
- All Lindsay painters are provided with Grade D breathable, air-supplied respirators to ensure the safest possible work environment.
- We utilize High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) equipment for maximum coating application efficiency.